|Why choose Cinemedia to produce your wedding film?
The answer is simple,
1. We have the skills, experience and tools needed to capture a pure record of your wedding day. No gimics or tricks, we use a combination of creativity, style and great camera techniques to deliver a product has delighted 1000s of customers over the past 12 years.
2. The experience of our team is second to none currently working in the wedding industry, we understand that organising a wedding can be a stressful time, so when you book with us, we minimise that stress by communicating in a clear and concise manner. If you have any requests just let us know, our aim is to deliver the perfect record of your wedding.
3. We only produce a limited number of wedding films per year. The result is that we can then take the time to get to know you and what it is you want from us as your wedding film producer. This means that you are not just another client or number.
4. Everything to do with your wedding film is produced locally at our Sydney based studio, by permanent Cinemedia staff. Nothing is outsourced to freelance editors or cheap post production labour overseas.
5. We are easy to do business with. Clear communication, easy payment options, friendly staff & most of all a great product are the reasons why our referral rate is one of the highest in the wedding industry.
1920 x 1080 HD capture on Canon 5D Mark II, utilising several prime & L series lenses, such as the 14mm F2.8, 20mm F2.8, 50mm F1.8, 100mm F2, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8 IS & 100mm-400mm F4 IS.
Audio is captured separately to a 4 channel audio field recorder, with up to 4 wireless micropones during the wedding ceremony
Professional camera support on fluid head tripod. A glide-cam rig, car mount and portable jib/crane are also utilised in appropriate conditions.
The team at Cinemedia consists of some of Sydney’s best wedding DVD and wedding cinematography professionals.
Cinemedia is the preferred supplier at several of Sydney’s leading event locations including Doltone House, Luna Park Sydney, The Sebel Pier One Sydney, The Observatory Hotel, The Sydney Harbour Marriott & The Sofitel Wentworth Sydney.